2005-05-13

I'm Back

After sending an e-mail to one of the Buccaneers message board moderators, I am now able to post on the OFFICIAL, but not the ORIGINAL Buc's message board. And I have done so here: http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?p=1578015#post1578015

In the thread I continue to beat a dead horse (Ron Mexico) and, as an aside, I link to the Ron Mexico name generator (my pseudonym is Jeremy Barbuda, what is yours?).

I'm interested in seeing if any action is taken against me for my latest post.

P.S. Does anyone know what the Moderator means when he/she says Ron Mexico has already brought down two other NFC South message boards? I have not been able to find any proof to back up that assertion, and I assuming Ron Mexico's herpes virus hasn't spread to the internet.

P.P.S. Man, it's a slow offseason. I have to resort to taking potshots at the Buc's message board moderators to make things interesting. Here's hoping the next 3 and a 1/2 months until football season fly by a lot faster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, lookie here. I am going to post here since A. I cannot reply to you in that thread anymore without being suspended and B. Since you atleast admitted I caught you pluggin this site over there. ;-) LOL.

I have nothing against continuing to rib Falcon fans over the Ron Mexico issue. Just as they continue to come to OUR board and rib us about Pittmans H2 episode. I also believe the mods have gone a bit too far with threatening to suspend people for even mentioning Ron Mexico in any post (within the Team Disscussions forum).

I WAS tired of seeing a whole bunch of new threads being opened about Ron Mexico however.

What the mod actually said was "immature & childish antics that have already shut down two NFC South Boards". So, not specifically the Ron Mexico issue.

As far as what is going to happen because of your latest post. I don't think much. The ban on Ron Mexico talk was scheduled to begin this weekend (today).

Good luck with the site. Hope you didn't sign up on buccaneers.com just to plug it though.

Anonymous said...

You are a dirtball, plain and simple.