2006-03-08

Tampa Tribune now hip and "with it"

I was reading this story in the Tribune today about Griese's potential release from the Bucs, when this last paragraph caught my attention...

"We are talking and hopeful, but nothing has happened," [Mike Alstott's] agent Ben Dogra wrote The Tampa Tribune in a text message. "I don't see anything happening until the CBA issue is resolved one way or the other."

I just love the idea that a supposedly respectable profession has reached the point where it is now breaking stories based on a few sentences quickly typed by out on an agent's T-Mobile. As a rule, I can't take anything seriously which is typed out with just the thumbs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I typed this comment with only my thumbs just so you wouldn't take it seriously.

Ski said...

did you say something scott?

Anonymous said...

I can't take anything seriously that is written with such bad grammar. Please edit that last sentence so that the English language can start it's recovery process... :)

Ski said...

me no write so good? never!

(in all seriousness give me a holler when I have such glaring grammatical mistakes. I catch 80% of my mistakes but without the benefit of an editor some are bound to slip through the cracks.)