2006-01-03

Note to Bucs fans, beware Mama Portis

Speaking of Clinton Portis's mother, it appears Mama Portis punched out an Eagles fan. Mama Portis was in Philly to watch her son play when an Eagles fan threw beer on her.

"She busted some lady in the nose, but that'll just teach you about messing with her," Portis said. "I think fans take that too serious. People come to the game to have a good time, that's what you should do. If you decide your team is losing and you want to cause trouble, then you're going to get what you're looking for. And yesterday, whoever that fan was, they got what they were looking for."

And thanks to Scott for pointing out my errors in the "Dissecting the Falcons" post. The NFL only changes two games for a team that wins it division, which would not have as big of an effect on a schedule as I suggested. The lesson, as always, is that I'm an idiot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anything I can do to help disparage the Falcons is time well spent.