2005-11-01

What the hell is wrong with my blog?

Somebody must have put a hit on my site 'cause it's been down for the count the last two days.

I have no idea what's wrong with it but the only way to see any of my posts is by viewing them individually (which means only all you highly educated and sophisticated TampaBLAB readers will be able to view this post).

When you go to the frontpage you get nothing. Try it (if you haven't all ready), it's like the Buc's loss this weekend was so depressing it crashed my site.

Anyway, I'm an idiot when it comes to all things technology so the chances I can fix this problem are slim to none. I'm willing to offer one million Best Bucs Points to whomever can help me fix the problems with my site (as always, Best Bucs Points are entirely fictional and can not be redeemed for anything of material value).

No comments: