2005-11-17

Internet Goodness

'Cause frankly, my blog sucks. Bad.

But I'm not such a bad guy, so I'm gonna share some blogs with you. These are well-written and/or humorous sports blogs which are pleasurable to read. In each of these blogs the authors share valuable insights into their favorite teams in a creative way. Basically, they are all the exact opposite of the Best Bucs Blog.

Mistake by the Lake Sporting Times
Poor Cleveland fans. Since Browns version 2.0 their starting quarterbacks have been Tim Couch, Kelly Holcomb, Jeff Garcia and Trent Dilfer. There's something about a trainwreck where you can't look away.

MMJD
Funniest sports writer on the internet not named Bill Simmons. Although he would rather have sex with a man than a goat.

Chaz Sports
You notice where LaVar Arrington was when Alstott ran for two points? He was flying through the air right past the A-Train with the holy-crap-I-just-gave-up-the-game look on his face. There might be something to this "LaVar is an undisciplined player" talk.

Heisman Pundit
Up until the Gator's first loss of the season these guys thought Chris Leak was going to win the Heisman. Despite that this is one of the better college football blogs out there.

Pewter Pirates
What can I say about Cutthroat's blog? Unlike previous Bucs blogs this one does not have the stench of death on it. Keep it up Cutthroat.

Speaking of the stench of death, anyone remember the
Continuing Saga blog? Flamed out after a few months, which is a shame 'cause the internet needs more Bucs blogs.

And sticking with the theme of a death I leave you with a joke from the late Mitch Hepburn.

"On a traffic light green means go and yellow means yield, but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means hold on, yellow means go ahead . . . and red means where the fuck did you get that banana at?"

3 comments:

Cutthroat Pirates said...

Thanks for the support. Even though I am new at blogging, I am a Bucs addict and addicted to blogging. I also want to say I love your Blog. It is very good and different, besides from one Bucs fan to another, we got to stick together.

THN said...

MMJD is really good. Bring back the orange sherbert uniforms.

Anonymous said...

Your blog sucks? Really? (By the way, nice way to fish for complements, self depricating. Used to do it myself in HS. Never worked.) I hadn't noticed. Not exactly an epiphany of the English language, to be sure. But entertaining, nonetheless, and informative to us Bucs fans.

Actually, I've spent a little time writing about good blogs and bad blogs on my own.. err.. online... thing... journa -- aww, hell -- on my own blog.