2006-08-08

Who is Chas Gassner?

I’ll be honest, before today I had never heard of Chas Gasner but after The Chas beat Torrie Cox on a deep route The Chas officially became the surprise of camp. So with that I went on a quest to discover more on The Chas. Did I mention his name is Chas?

First off, Chas is an Ivy Leaguer, or more accurately a Brown Bear. Although Chas has never played in an NFL game he has a Super Bowl XXXVIII ring when he was on the Pats practice squad. Chas has played in a championship game, World Bowl XII for the Frankfurt Galaxy (that’s NFL Europe for all you bowlers).

Chas, your prototypical big man on campus, was an Ivy League Rookie of the Year, captain of the football team, and an All-American in two sports, football and lacrosse. He also has no anus.

Finally, and I swear I’m not making this up, when asked where his favorite vacation spot is he responded, “Radziwells in the Hampty Hampts.” Ok, it’s official, I’m rooting for him be cut.

Say Jeeves, get me scissors for the rest of my shirts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently he's making the catches that Russell and Shepherd are dropping, so yes, I'll root for him to make the team. The Hampty Hampts comment aside (and I know that's a big aside,) he seems ok to me.

Ski said...

that's like saying Lebanon is a great place to vacation if you ignore the war.

and yeah, this guy's the prototypical Gruden receiver...tall, slow, sure-handed but i still can't root for him.