2006-07-31

Foozball Truthiness

I was contemplating throwing out some team previews as I did last year but after these works any effort I attempted would smell like Bigfoot's dick in comparison.

My favorite part about these previews? The focus on coaching changes, and the impact that a new coaching staff can have on fantasy football. Without going to much into the fantasy football side, the NFL is a coach's league which is why all of the Falcons so-called talent means jack shit as long as Mora the Younger is at the helm of that sinking ship.

Anyway, check out Breakaway Beach, it'll do you good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be expecting a check in the mail any day now.

Ski said...

stevie boy, the checks in the mail...but a heads up so is a mail bomb in a seperate but identical package. Good luck figuring out which is which.