2006-09-07

A couple of quick updates

It looks like Davin Joseph and most likely Dan Buenning will miss the season opener. Bummer but neither injury sounds serious....so far.

BucStats was/is correct, first round bust Charles Rogers worked out for the Bucs yesterday. Unless the Bucs lose two or three receivers its hard seeing Allen offering Rogers a contract.

Jamal Lewis is questionable for the Ravens game against the Bucs and even if he does play will not lack any kind of a burst. Kinda glad I dropped Lewis in my keeper fantasy league.

Also, Ravens tackle Jonathan Ogden is worried that Simeon Rice might make Ogden his bitch. There's no need to worry Ogden, it will definitely happen.

Finally, I have a little wager going with Eric from Off Wing Opinion, who is the Ravens blogger for AOL Fanhouse, if the Bucs win Eric has to write 5 reasons why the Bucs are superior to the Ravens. I'm not going to even mention what I have to do if the Bucs lose.

No comments: