...this one with an online petition and everything. (Hey, a petition, that sounds like a good idea for this site.)
This site, which is in favor of giving Mike Alstott the ball, is called, creatively enough, GiveMikeTheBall.com.
My favorite part of the website is the different ways it recommends to get the A-Train in the game....
Just for the hell of it, here is the number to One Buc Place......(813) 870-2700. Let's try and get Mike Alsott that damn ball.
1. At the game, wear your number 40 jersey.
2. At the game, the first time the offense takes the field, we should blow our A-Train whistles
until the beginning of the first formation.
3. We should chant "Give Mike The Ball!" loud and often.
4. At halftime, if Mike has not been used much or at all (and we as fans are not stupid, we know
if the situation dictates when he should get the ball), during the next offensive possession we
should chant "Fire Jon Gruden!"
5. Call the Buccaneers and let them know how you feel.
Update: Since I posted this the petition has doubled in size to a little over 500 people in less than 24 hours. Although so far my entries of Anita Bonghit and Amanda Hugankiss have been rejected.