2007-06-08

So Long, Farewell Dave Moore

And the short list of current Bucs who once wore creamsicle gets even shorter.

Dave Moore has made his retirement official. Moore is a throwback to when players were actually part of the community they played for, in fact I used to be able to find Moore fishing off my dock late at night. It appears the arrival of Jerremy Stevens signaled the end for Moore. But this won't be the last we hear from Moore in Tampa Bay, he will be moving to the radio booth (I assume to replace Hardy Nickerson). So Moore, all I have left to say is.....


1 comment:

Duke of DeLand said...

Ski,
As a former member of Flotilla 7-9, U. S. Coast Guard Auxiliary (Located on the Gandy Boat Ramp) I had several occasions to meet Dave. He volunteered numerous times to show up and have his fishing boat safety inspected by our group for publicity urging all boaters to undergoa annual inspections.

One of the nice guys of football...he will be missed!
Duke DeLand